Once your Goalwise account has been activated, you can make lumpsum investments towards your goals at any time.
A lot of users have asked us how exactly they can go about doing that. So we put together a short video that guides you from your Dashboard all the way to the Payment page.
Also, here are 5 things to keep in mind while making a lumpsum (one-time) investment on Goalwise:
- Minimum investment amount for lumpsum investments is Rs. 5,000.
- Fund allocation might be different from SIPs, especially for smaller investments (< Rs. 10,000), because Mutual Fund investment minimums are generally higher for lumpsum than for SIP.
- Cut off time for transactions to get the same day's NAV is generally 1 PM (12PM for liquid funds under Emergency Fund goal). Transactions done after 1 PM (12PM for liquid funds) would be executed the next day with next day's NAV.
- Mode of payment can be either netbanking or NACH (if your NACH is registered with us).
- Investment will reflect on the dashboard up to 2-3 business days after investing.
You can read more about the money movement from your bank account to the Mutual Funds here.
We hope you found this video useful! Please let us know in the comments if we can put together any other short videos to help you navigate your dashboard :)
If you have any other questions for us, we're a short ping away on chat! You can also reach out to us via phone/WhatsApp (+91-8586000247) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org).